Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 22, 2023

Ronnie Spector - 1989-12-22 - NY NY (late) (Ex Aud)

Ronnie Spector
1989-12-22
Late Show
Village Gate
New York, NY
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. I Wonder
02. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
03. Baby, I Love You
04. Do I Love You?
05. Something's Gonna Happen
06. Walking In The Rain
07. I Can Hear Music
08. Frosty The Snowman
09. You, Baby
10. Communication
11. (The Best Part of) Breakin' Up
12. Sleigh Ride
13. Be My Baby
14. Take Me Home Tonight


Ronnie Spector 1989 - Back To Back - #2: As promised earlier today, here's the 2nd half of our Back To BaAck set featuiring Ronnie Spector celebrating Christmas in New York.  This one is an excellent audience recording of the late show from the Village Gate on December 22, 1989, 44 years ago today.





0 comments:

Post a Comment