Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Southside Johnny - 1978-12-31 - Capitol Thetre, Passaic, NJ (FM)

Southside Johnny 
& the Asbury Jukes
1978-12-31
Capitol Theatre 
Passaic, NJ
WNEW-FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. This Time Baby's Gone For Good 
02. I Played The Fool 
03. Without Love 
04. Fanny Mae 
05. Broke Down Piece Of Man 
06. Merry Christmas Baby 
07. Take It Inside 
08. She's Got Me Where She Wants Me
09. Auld Lang Syne  
10. This Time It's For Real 
11. Got To Get You Off Of My Mind 
12. 13. Talk To Me 
13. Lights Don't Shine 
14. Next To You 
15. Trapped Again 
16. Got To Be A Better Way Home
17. The Fever 
18. I Don't Want To Go Home  
19. Bring It On Home To Me 
20. Havin' A Party > Little Queenie 
21. Hearts Of Stone  
22. You Don't Know Like I Know 
23. When You Dance 
24. Stagger Lee 


SSJ 1978 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back entry featuring Southside Jiohnny closing out 1978.  This one is a sounboard recording from December 31, 1978, 45 years ago today.





1 comments:

Ben said...

Excited to see this! I have Southside Johnny's New Year's Eve shows in '77, '79, and '80 (all very likely from your blog!!) and now I love filling in the '78 gap.

Thanks for all you do man - happy new year!!

Post a Comment