Blood, Sweat & Tears
1993-07-11
North Sea Jazz Festival
Statenhal
The Hague, Netherlands
TV SBD Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro jam > Hi De Hi >
02. When I Die
03. Hey Hey
04. I Love You
05. Poker
06. Juice > Wine
07. Unit VII
08. Mama May Have
09. Spinning Wheel
10. You May Me So Very Happy
Since 1976 through today, The North Sea Jazz Festival has been held annually on the second weekend of July in the Netherlands. Originally held in The Haugue, the festival moved to Rotterdam in 2006 after the demolition of the Statenhal venue. This TV soundboard recording captures Blood Sweat & Tears, with frontman David Clayton-Thomas, at the 1993 North Sea Jazz Festival, on July 11, 1993, 32 years ago today.



2 comments:
Appreciate you sharing this - I never see Blood Sweat & Tears posts except right here! Thank you!
My pleasure. We do our best to find stuff might be a bit rare. Enjoy the tunz!
Post a Comment