Gov't Mule
2013-07-27
Gathering Of The Vibes 2013
Seaside Park,
Bridgeport, CT
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. World Boss >
02. Since I've Been Loving You
03. Scared To Live
04. Game Face > #
05. Captured
06. The Shape I'm In > **
07. Devil Likes It Slow ++
08. Broke Down On The Brazos
09. I'm A Ram >
10. Love Me Do >
11. I'm A Ram
12. Working Class Hero >
13. Thorazine Shuffle >
14. Funny Little Tragedy
15. Thorazine Shuffle (reprise)
Encore:
16. Warren talking about JJ Cale's passing
17. After Midnight **++$$
#=with Mountain Jam" tease
**=with George Porter Jr. - bass, b.vox
++=with Bill Evans (William D.Evans) - tenor saxophone, soprano saxophone
$$=with John Scofield (John Leavitt Scofield) - guitar
Between 1996 and 2015, Gathering Of The Vibes (often abbreviated as GOTV) was an annual four-day music, camping and arts festival that celebrated the Grateful Dead and showcased a diverse variety of music. The festival embraced muscial genres including funk, bluegrass, rock, jam band, jazz, reggae, R&B and folk music. This sounboard recording captures Gov't Mule at the 2013 GOVT Festival, on July 17, 2013, a dozen years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment