Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 12, 2025

Robert Plant - 2013-07-12 - Taste Of Chicago, IL (FM)

Robert Plant
2013-07-12
A Taste Of Chicago Festival
Grant Park, 
Chicago, Illinois
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. DJ Intro 
02. Babe Im Going to Leave You
03. In The Mood
04. Tin Pan Alley
05. Plant Talk
06. Spoonful
07. Black Dog
08. Another Tribe
09. Plant Talk
10. Going To California
11. Audience
12. The Enchanter
13. Band Intro
14. What Is And What Should Never Be
15. Fixin' to Die
16. Whole Lotta Love
17. DJ Talk
18. Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
19. Plant Talk
20. Rock And Roll
21. DJ Talk


Launched in 1980, the Taste of Chicago (also known locally as The Taste), which is held annually in Grant Park, is one of the world's largest food festivals.  The festival also features musical performances, ranging from rock legends to local artists.  This FM broadcast captures Robert Plant at the festival on July 12, 2013, a dozen years ago today.




2 comments:

howlingwilf said...

Speedy, this isn't a comment, more a personal note to you. I was touched by your reaction to my recent appearance in the cave. I've become very disillusioned by the online music 'scene' and much too aware by the failings therein. There's one or two people I really dislike and the egocentricity in general gets me down. Your attitude and behaviour have always been exemplorary and a shining example to all. I just wanted to say how rewarding I've always found any interaction with you, and to say how much I appreciate meeting as good a person as yourself in these dark times.

speedymjb said...

@howlingwilf - thank you fir the far too kind words my dear friend. I try to live as kind a life as I can - hate, anger, ego etc don't help anyone. I have always apprecaited your kindness, you sharing and your approach. I consider you a true friend, and value that we met! May you contiue to be well, and may the world move back toward the light

Post a Comment