Elvis Costello
1999-07-25
Woodstock 99
East Stage
Rome, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Pads, Paws And Claws/Mystery Dance
02. Accidents Will Happen
03. (I Don't Want to Go To) Chelsea
04. New Amsterdam > You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
05. Veronica
06. Everyday I Write the Book
07. I'll Never Fall in Love Again
08. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
09. Radio Sweetheart > Jackie Wilson Said
10. God's Comic
11. (What's So Funny 'bout) Peace, Love and Understanding
12. Alison
13. Pump It Up
Today we bring you another of the very rare peaceful and postive moments from the 25th anniversary of the Woodstock festival. This soundboard recording captures Elvis Costello's set on July 25, 1999, 26 years ago today. He includes a cover of the Burth Bacharach tune, I'll Never Fall In Love Again, which was featured that summer in the movie, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.

.jpg)

1 comments:
Appreciate this!
Post a Comment