Farm Aid
2015-09-19
First Merit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
Chicago, IL
TV SBD recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Neil Young
01. Workin' Man
02. A Rock Star Bucks A Coffee Shop
03. Big Box
04. Alabama
05. Western Hero
06. Seed Justice
John Mellencamp
01. Lawless Times
02. Small Town
03. Stones In My Passway
04. Check It Out
05. Rain On The Scarecrow
06. Paper In Fire
07. Crumblin' Down
08. Authority Song
09. Pink Houses
Willie Nelson
01. Whiskey River
02. Still Is Still Moving To Me
03. Beer For My Horses
04. Good Hearted Woman
05. Funny How Time Slips Away >
06. Crazy >
07. Night Life
08. Texas Flood
09. Will You Remember Mine
10. Will the Circle Be Unbroken? > I Saw The Light
11. It's All Going to Pot
12. Family Bible
13. Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die
14. I Saw the Light
This TV soundboard recording captures highlights from the 30th anniversary Farm Aid concert, held in Chicago on September 19, 2015, a decade ago today. Included are performances from all 3 founders - Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, and Neil Young.

.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment