Farm Aid
2022-09-24
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
Raleigh, NC
TV SBD recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Sheryl Crow
01. A Change Would Do You Good
02. Everyday Is a Winding Road
03. My Favorite Mistake
04. Forever
05. The First Cut Is the Deepest
06. Live With Me
07. Cross Creek Road
08. If It Makes You Happy
09. Soak Up the Sun
John Mellencamp
01. Rain On The Scarecrow
02. Paper In Fire (missing)
03. Small Town
04. Minutes To Memories
05. Check It Out
06. Longest Days (missing)
07. Jack & Diane (missing)
08. Crumblin' Down*
09. Pink Houses
*audience source
Willie Nelson
01. Whiskey River
02. Stay A Little Longer
03. Bloody Mary Morning
04. I Never Cared For You
05. Texas Flood
06. (Die When I'm High) Halfway To Heaven
07. Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
08. Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground
09. On The Road Again
10. You Were Always On My Mind
11. (Forget About) Georgia
12. Georgia (On My Mind)
13. Everything Is Bullshit
14. Good Hearted Woman
15. I'll Love You Till The Day I Die
16. Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die
17. Will The Circle Be Unbroken? > I'll Fly Away
18. It's Hard To Be Humble
19. I Saw The Light
Today, we bring you highlights from Farm Aid 2022, held in Raleigh, NC on September 24, 2022, 3 years ago today. This TV soundboard recording captures full sets from the 2 of the founders - Willie Nelson, and John Mellencamp, as well as one from Sheryl Crow. Neil Young did not perform at either the 2021 or 2022 editions of Farm Aid due to concerns over COVID.

.jpg)

1 comments:
Thanks for this one too - loving all these Farm Aid shows!
Post a Comment