Farm Aid
2021-09-25
XFINITY Theatre
Hartford, CT
TV SBD recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
John Mellencamp
01. Small Town
02. Check It Out
03. Ain't Even Done With The Night
04. Jack & Diane
05. I Always Lie To Strangers
06. Rain On The Scarecrow
07. Lonely Ol' Night
08. Crumblin' Down
09. Pink Houses
Willie Nelson
01. Whiskey River
02. Still Is Still Moving to Me
03. Down Yonder
04. Die When I'm High (Halfway to Heaven)
05. Texas Flood
06. Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
07. Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die
08. Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground
09. On The Road Again
10. You Were Always On My Mind
11. Write Your Own Songs
12. (Forget About) Georgia
13. Georgia (On My Mind)
14. Will the Circle Be Unbroken? >
15. I'll Fly Away
16. It's Hard To Be Humble
17. Stay A Little Longer
This TV soundboard recording captures highlights from Farm Aid 2021, held in Hartford on September 25, 2021, 4 years ago today. We have performances from 2 of the founders, Willie Nelson and John Mellencamp. Neil Young did not perform at either the 2021 or 2022 editions of Farm Aid due to concerns over COVID.

.jpg)

3 comments:
As September is winding down it's been so great to see all of these Farm Aid shows being shared. Much appreciated! By any chance will you post the one October 1998 Farm Aid next month or do you have it? That was such a unique event with Willie & Daniel Lanois hooking up for the great Teatro material, Neil's incredible solo set, Neil + Phish, Brian Wilson, etc. Would love to hear it if you have access! This blog is so great!
Thank you - I won't be posting any Farm Aid next month - new theme for October - but here's a link to everything I have from Farm Aid 1998 - its a way to say thanks for your kind words https://pixeldrain.com/u/ggNQFE8L
Thanks for this show also speedy - loving all of these! And it pays to read the comments because I see the kind share you made above - thank you, just DL'ed that one too!
Post a Comment