Farm Aid
2020-09-26
At Home, On The Road
Various Locations
Webcast Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Eddie Brickell
01. Far Away
02. Wanted Man
John Mellencamp
01. Longest Days
02. Jack & Diane
03. Easy Target
04. Rain On The Scarecrow
Neil Young
01. Field Of Opportunity
02. Homegrown
03. talk
04. Harvest
05. Old Man
06. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Willie Nelson
01. Roll Me Up & Smoke Me When I Die
02. I Thought About You, Lord
03. Hands On The Wheel
04. On The Road Again
05. I'll Fly Away
06. Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Today we bring you highlights from Farm Aid 2020, broadcast on September 26, 2020, 5 years ago today. Due to the COVID pandemic, no concert ws held. Instead the partcipating artists played live in a studi setting, sometimes from their own homes, with the perfromances streamed via a webcast. We have sets from 4 artists - founders Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Neil Young, as well as Edie Brickell. Note - while the sound quality is generally excellent, some extraneous noise can be heard during Neil's set. You see, he decided to play his songs in a chicken coop in a farm, so you can occaisionally hear the hens clucking!!

.jpg)

4 comments:
Thanks very much. Been looking for this Neil set !!
Thanks for all the Farm Aid sets. Would love to get
Margo Price's set from 2025. Would you post that sometime?
Sorry - I don't have it
Margo Price set is here: https://albumsthatshouldexist.blogspot.com/2025/10/farm-aid-huntington-bank-stadium_12.html
Post a Comment