Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Single Track Shows - SBD, FM - Needing To Be Split

Here's a link to a Mega folder containing 61 FM or SBD concerts in mp3 320.  They are all from my request list. 

All are single files, however that need to be split into tracks.  For every show in the folder, I have provided a corresponding info file that contains the set list.  (Note: there's 1 info file for the 2 Elton John shows from 2000-02-17)

If anyone wants to split any of these into tracks, I'd be very appreciative. If you do, just share a link to the split tracks in a comment below this post.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Enjoy the tunz.

NOTE 1: As folks split shows, I will remove them from the folder to avoid duplication!

35 comments:

Gman said...

Hey there Speedy. I'll see about helping to chip away at some of these for you. I'm not sure just how many I'll be able to get through, but I'll start with Joan Jett.

Gman said...

Attached is the Joan Jett show, cut into individual tracks. I separated out the intro. I also found that Wait For Me was played between Don't Abuse Me and Victim of Circumstance, making 13 total songs that were played. I hope you like the way that I cut thing up. There's a standard 3 days on the DL for WeTransfer. Enjoy!
https://we.tl/t-deieMHmvVV

speedymjb said...

@Gman - very kind of you! Thanks for the Joan Jett! Another one off my list!

Derek said...

Hi Speedy, I'll take on the Joe Jackson from Roubaix in France 1980. Give me some time and I'll upload it on Mediafire.

Derek said...

Here is the link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/b1qg0rrcnal2181/JOE_JACKSON_19800325_ROUBAIX_FRANCE.zip/file
Please tell me if it worked well and if all is fine like this. Enjoy ! Not the best quality recording but enjoyable in my humble opinion. Greetings from Paris,

speedymjb said...

@derek - Thanks you my dear friend! Worked like a charm. Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Here's the Alarm in Zurich, Switzerland link. Hope it fits your need! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3erh3sno7thfa/The+Alarm+-+Zurich,+Switzerland+1984-08-04

Jeffrey K said...

Not sure if it went, but here's The Alarm in Zurich! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3erh3sno7thfa/The+Alarm+-+Zurich,+Switzerland+1984-08-04

Jeff K said...

Here's the Dave Edmunds in Sweden! Enjoy! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fe648r9ouoa85/Dave+Edmunds+-+Skövde,+Sweden+2003-07-27

Jeffrey K said...

And one more...Kinks in Bremen, Germany https://www.mediafire.com/folder/aufpbv5oj8nly/Kinks+-+Bremen,+Germany+1972-04-12

Jeffrey K said...

Yet another. America in Monterrey. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/g9r5lq29dx7l6/America+-+2005-03-13+-+Arena+Monterrey,+Nuevo+León,+Mexico

Jeffrey K said...

Last one for now. I do hope all the ones I uploaded are ok for you. This is a favorite... I saw this one in person. Graham Parker at The Bayou in DC. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/36j5py6ykvtuz/Graham+Parker+-+The+Bayou,1982-05-09+-+Washington,+DC

Jeffrey K said...

Last one for now. I do hope all the ones I uploaded are ok for you. This is a favorite... I saw this one in person. Graham Parker at The Bayou in DC. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/36j5py6ykvtuz/Graham+Parker+-+The+Bayou,1982-05-09+-+Washington,+DC

speedymjb said...

@Jeffrey K - wow! Very kind of you to split so many shows. I hate to sound ungrateful, but is there any way you can create a zip file for each show that contains all the songs. Mediafire is makingme download each song separately, then making me wait between each download, which is taking forever. 7z is a free program that allows you to zip and unzip files . Thanks for any help.

Jeffrey K said...

Yeah, sorry. Don't know what I was thinking. https://www.mediafire.com/file/t3f6tpk2mltgokm/Graham_Parker_-_The_Bayou%252C_DC_1982.zip/file

Jeffrey K said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g2hucyebnoqo8td/America_-_Monterrey%252C_Mexico_2005.zip/file

Jeffrey K said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ra5x0wveazo15oo/Kinks_-_Bremen%252C_Germany_1972.zip/file

Jeffrey K said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qpclgjkmbshv1b5/Dave+Edmunds+-+Skövde,+Sweden+2003.zip/file

Jeffrey K said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kt8rmfrlk1wozoj/Alarm_-_Zurich_1984.zip/file

speedymjb said...

@jeffrey K - scrtach my earlier reques about zipping folders. I found a workaround using a program called JD Dwowloader! Thansk again for all 5 shows!

Jeffrey K said...

I sent the 5 zip files. Hope that's better. I should have used my Zip File program in the beginning. Sorry about the hassle. I'll do better next time!

Jeffrey K said...

Cheers, no worries. I uploaded them anyway. I appreciate all you do and look forward to helping again anytime.

speedymjb said...

Thank you my friend! Above an dbeyond the call of duty! Greatly appreciated!

Jeffrey K said...

One more: Marshall Crenshaw - 2013 https://www.mediafire.com/file/ex558sf28ucyohg/Marshall_Crenshaw_-_2013-02-28_-_Vancouver%252C_Canada.zip/file

speedymjb said...

@Jeffrey K - thank you! Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Jeffrey especially for the GP 1982 show. Isn't it great to hear concerts that you attended decades ago on a soundboard recording?

Jeffrey K said...

And another: Sheryl Crow in Tennessee 2024: https://www.mediafire.com/file/usp0dv8xtmpk8hh/Sheryl_Crow_-_Franklin%252C_Tennessee_2024-03-23.zip/file

Jeffrey K said...

One thing on Sheryl Crow in Tennessee. The listing had 3 songs that are NOT in the recording: Alarm Clock, Do It Again, and every Day is a Winding Road. The recording is great, though.

speedymjb said...

Thank you for splitting it and the set list up date!

Anonymous said...

Here's the Roger McGuinn show from My Father's Place - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pm8n9r2e1e2aw/Roger+McGuinn+-+1975-07-12+-+My+Fathers+Place,+Roslyn,+NY

The setlist isn't quite right. Track 5 is My Back Pages, not Fifth Dimension.

Anonymous said...

David S

Anonymous said...

Here's the Roger McGuinn show at My Father's Place in 1975. The set list is wrong - song 5 is My Back Pages, not Fifth Dimension

David S said...

Here's the Roger McGuinn show from My Father's Place. Note that track 5 is My Back Pages, not Fifth Dimension.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pm8n9r2e1e2aw/Roger+McGuinn+-+1975-07-12+-+My+Fathers+Place,+Roslyn,+NY

Llaves said...

Here's the Roger McGuinn show at My Father's Place. Note that track 5 is My Back Pages, not Fifth Dimension - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pm8n9r2e1e2aw/Roger+McGuinn+-+1975-07-12+-+My+Fathers+Place,+Roslyn,+NY

This is my 5th try at posting. I started with Firefox, changed to Chrome in case the browser was the question. Tried anonymous, then tried giving my name and URL. This time I've signed in with my Google account.

speedymjb said...

Thhanks for the Roger McGuinn show. Appreciate the extra effort!

March 8, 2026 at 10:12 AM

Post a Comment