Allman Brothers Band
1970-02-14
Fillmore East
New York, NY
FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
02. Hoochie Coochie Man
03. Outskirts Of Town
04. Whipping Post
05. Mountain Jam Part 1
06. Mountain Jam Part 2
ABB 1970 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back to back set featuring the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore East in 1970. This one is a soundboard recording from on February 14, 1970, 56 years ago.



5 comments:
Hi, Speedy - been following & enjoying your site for a long time but suddenly I find I'm unable to access any of the download links - I try to click on them and they just sit there, dead. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It's pretty distressing as I'd love to continue downloading some of the great music you share. Thanks for everything!
Gummo - I just tested today's show and I can access all teh links. I used Chrome as my browser which seems to work best. Try clearing your cache perhaps?
In any event, here'steh mediafire link for today's show - you've been a loyal long time followe so anything I can do to help you with this issue, please let me know.
https://www.mediafire.com/download/d0qf9uzlw37fy8x/14_Allmns1970-02-14_(SBD).zip
Thanks. I'll try the cache.
Hm, the mirror pages are still dead for me. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for your help.
Perhaps a different browser?
Post a Comment