Coming Attractions

From August 1 to 8, we'll bring you:
Marshall Crenshaw, Blondie, Bruce Hornsby, the Allman Brothers Band, Los Lobos, Van Morrison, Greg Kihn, The Bangles, Paul McCartney, David Crosby, and Rockpile!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 10, 2026

Eric Clapton - 1990-02-10 - London, UK (FM)

Eric Clapton
with the National Orchestra
1990-02-10
Royal Albert Hall
London, England
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Layla (Orchestral Intro)
02. Crossroads
03. Bell Bottom Blues
04. Lay Down Sally
05. Holy Mother
06. I Shot the Sheriff
07. Hard Times
08. Can't Find My Way Home
09. Old Love
10. Wonderful Tonight
11. White Room
12. Concerto for Electric Guitar Movement 1 and 2
13. Layla
14. Sunshine of Your Love

Bonus Track
1992-09-09
MTV Video Awards,
Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles

15. Tears In Heaven


EC with Orchestra - 1990 - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back to Back set featuring Eric Clapton backed by the National Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall in 1990. This one is an FM broadcast from February 10, 1990, 36 years ago today.



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking awesome man! Thanks a million!!!-- Doug C

speedymjb said...

Thanks and Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Speedy-
I've made my way back to the Feb 2012 posts and I've been running into dead links more frequently but I have been saving my requests for a re-post for important ones while still saving the artwork in to a folder so will know to check back if someone else has requested a re-up.

And having checked back on the ones that I have commented and/or requested a re-up for, I am glad that my off-track ramblings have been seen as some NYC history flavor and not as the ramblings of a lunatic (not that the two are mutual exclusive, of course).
It appears that I am 8 years your junior but we were at many of the same shows (i.e same tastes) once I got going in 1982 (none of your 1977 shows unless I was with my parents (at 9) but I only remember back to The Mariposa Folk Festival in Toronto and the 2nd Clearwater Festival at Croton on the Hudson (before they moved to Valhalla, NY) with Pete Seeger and Arlo Guthrie both in 1979
Thanks for the posts and the opportunity to relive many memories (and the catharsis that can bring).

Cheers!
All the best,
Michael
The Brooklyn Kid In Exile In Binghamton

speedymjb said...

Always appreciate when folks comment and Share their experiences. Adds to the "historical: nature of this blog! I re-upped both parts of this show - enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I found where you had posted a Pre-FM version of this on Guitars101 but the links are dead and I can't find it on your site. Any chance you still have it somewhere and could re-post? Thanks!

speedymjb said...

This is the same exact show posted on Guitars101. Both links are working.so download and enjoy!

Unknown said...

I think this one deserves a re-up too. :)

speedymjb said...

All 5 you asked for are back up! Enjoy my good friend!

Anonymous said...

The link is dead. How about a re-up? Thanks!

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the swift re-up! What a great show and a great source for music!

Fat Boy, Ltd. said...

Could we get this one back up? Please? Thanks!

speedymjb said...

NEW LINK IS UP - ENJOY

Fat Boy, Ltd. said...

Thanks so much for the swift response and the Zippyshare re-up!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Any chance of re-upping this truly classic concert? kind regards, Pete

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy

Post a Comment