Coming Attractions

From August 1 to 8, we'll bring you:
Marshall Crenshaw, Blondie, Bruce Hornsby, the Allman Brothers Band, Los Lobos, Van Morrison, Greg Kihn, The Bangles, Paul McCartney, David Crosby, and Rockpile!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 16, 2026

Joe Jackson - 1980-02-16 - Boston MA (SBD)

Joe Jackson
1980-02-16
Orpheum Theater
Boston, MA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Carter Alan Introduction and Tuning
02. On The Radio
03. friday
04. Geraldine And John 
05. Kinda Kute
06. Out Of Style
07. Pretty Boys
08. Sunday Papers > One More Time
09. Amateur Hour 4:11
10. Is She Really Going Out With Him?
11. Don't Wanna Be Like That
12. Joe Introduces The band
13. I'm The Man
14. Encore Break 
15. The Harder They Come
16. (Got The) time 
17. Carter Alan Wrap Up

Joe Jackson - 1980-02-16 - Boston MA (SBD)

Joe Jackson 1980 - #2: As promised, here's the 2nd half of our Same Tour, Different Show entering featuring Joe Jackson in 1980. This one is an FM Broadcast from Boston from February 15, 1980, 46 years ago today. By the way, some confusion exists about this date. The download actually includes a 2nd copy of the show dated February 23.  Some sources say that February 23 was the broadcast date, with February 16 being the actual concert date. Others sources, however, indicate that the show was postponed from February 16 to February 23 because Joe was suffering from a sore throat. Whether February 16 or February 23 is correct, this concert features Angry Joe at his best.







2 comments:

hurricane said...

i havent been able to download weeks anyone else experiencing that problem?

speedymjb said...

@hurricane - sorry you are having a proble. I just checked and all working well. ANd I haven't received any other complaints. Plus when I check the downlaod hosts I can see dozens of downloads for every show. I use Google Chrome as my browser. You may want to try changbing browsers or clearing your cache.

Post a Comment