Coming Attractions

From August 1 to 8, we'll bring you:
Marshall Crenshaw, Blondie, Bruce Hornsby, the Allman Brothers Band, Los Lobos, Van Morrison, Greg Kihn, The Bangles, Paul McCartney, David Crosby, and Rockpile!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Neil Young - 1991-02-17 - Pittsburgh, PA (SBD)

Neil Young
& Crazy Horse
1991-02-17
Pittsburgh Civic Arena
Pittsburgh, PA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. National Anthem
02. Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)
03. Crime In The City (Sixty To Zero Part 1)
04. Blowin' In The Wind
05. Love To Burn
06. Cinnamon Girl
07. Mansion On The Hill
08. F**kin' Up
09. Cortez The Killer
10. Powderfinger
11. Love And Only Love
12. Rockin' In The Free World
13. Welfare Mothers
14. Tonight's The Night
15. Farmer John


Neil 1991 - Back To Back - #2:  As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Back To Back set featuring Neil Young & Crazy Horse on tour in support of the album Ragged Glory.  This one is a soundboard from Pittsburgh from February 17, 1991, 35 years ago today.








4 comments:

Derek said...

Tough job today, choosing between both NY concerts in order to burn one to CDr. Which one is the best. To burn or not to burn, that is the question.
With appreciation and regards from Paris,

speedymjb said...

Enjoy my friend!

Derek said...

After tremendous serious listening through my Sony MDR 7506 Headphones, I chose the Pittsburgh concert. I found it had a little more overall clarity and depth in the low ends. I tweaked the sound a little and, of course, added Campaigner and Like a Hurricane to the CDr burning. Tomorrow I'll give it a listen at high volume with my JMLab speakers to definitely enjoy this high energy concert from the Ragged Glory Tour.
Wow ! Had a great evening ! Merci beaucoup !

speedymjb said...

I'm glad you were ableto decide! And also glad I could share 2 Neil SBD's you didn't have!

Post a Comment