Tedeschi Trucks Band
2020-02-22
Warner Theatre
Washington, D.C.
Excellent Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Don't Do It
02. Anyhow
03. Do I Look Worried
04. Shelter
05. Life Is Crazy
06. Misunderstood
07. It's So Heavy
08. I've Got A Feeling
09. Bound for Glory
2nd Set:
10. Everybody's Talkin'
11. I'm Gonna Be There
12. Strengthen What Remains
13. Leaving Trunk > Volunteered Slavery
14. Hard Case
15. Afro Blue intro > Shame
16. Midnight In Harlem
17. Signs, High Times
18. Angel From Montgomery > Sugaree
19. I Want More >
20. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
Encore:
21. Good To Your Earhole
TTB 2020 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's part 2 of our Back To Back set featuring the Tedeschi Trucks Band in Washington Dc playing some of their last shows befor the COVID pandemic. This one is an excellent audience recoding from February 22, 2020, a half dozen years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment