Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 9, 2013

And Then There Were 2 - Dylan Shows I'm Looking For That Is

Thanks to the wonderful response from folks who visit this littel corner of the web, I've fond 2 of the 4 Dylan shows I was looking for,  So, now I only need the following 2:
  • Blue-eyed Boston Boy - Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA, - October 8, 1994
  • Man Totally Into His Music - Berlin Arena, Germany - October 20, 2003
If you are willing to share either of the above shows, please upload it (mp3 or flac - either is fine) to a site like zippyshare, sendspace or any host of your choice, and just post the links in a comment below this post.

Thanks in advance for your help!

9 comments:

Robert said...

Blue-Eyed Boston Boy
http://forum.pinkrobert.net/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4358

Robert said...

Blue-Eyed Boston Boy
http://forum.pinkrobert.net/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4358

Unknown said...

I have both of those shows, but don't know how to upload - can physically mail to you. My email: Larry@thebigstockbroker.com

Unknown said...

Don't know how to upload, but have both shows in Physical form. Happy to mail them to you. My email: Larry@thebigstockbroker.com

Unknown said...

You need to convery your Files, from CD to FLAC or MP3...
You need to have them into a Folder, & use either winrar or J-zip & Zip The Folder, into a Zip file!...http://Hotfile.com is a good uploader..When Naming your Zip file, make sure & not to make the name too obivous of when your uploading...

Volkemon said...

You Rock Larry!

speedymjb said...

Larry - thanks for the offer. I appreciate. I now have both shows thanks to links folks share with me. And, J Roger was kind enough to share tips for how to upload. Much appreciated as well.

Alan said...

speedy, here is Boston Blue-Eyed Boy 10-8-1994 - in FLAC in fact!

Direct DepositFiles link:
http://depositfiles.com/files/e1v1dgyd0

And here's more info from the Expecting Rain page. You'll probably have to establish a username and password to view this page, but it's a great site:
http://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=74290&hilit=boston+1994

speedymjb said...

Alan & Robert - my thanks to both of you for the links to Boston Blue-Eyed Boy 10-8-1994!

Post a Comment