- Stuck Inside of New York - Radio City Music Hall, NY - October 19, 1988
- Blue-eyed Boston Boy - Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA, - October 8, 1994
- True Love Needs No Company - Münster, Germany - October 1, 2000
- Man Totally Into His Music - Berlin Arena, Germany - October 20, 2003
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...

9 comments:
Speedy, I know that I have the 10/19/88 SBD, handy. I'll start uploading, go to sleep, & send you the link when I get home from work tomorrow evening. As for the others, I may have them, but my stuff is in complete disarray at the moment, & will have to do some digging...
P.S., everything I have is FLAC. Do you want me to convert to MP3?
Hi
I have 'Stuck Inside', 'Blue Eyed Boston', and 'A Man Totally...'. Sadly I do not have 'True Love.' Let me know the best way to get them to you.
Haych.
I've got the SIoNY 1988 (KTS).
How can I upload it?
please contact me via FB or via my mail smonti@bluewin.ch
Hi Back again,
Just doubled checked, I do have 'True Love' - I have over 600 Dylan boots.
Haych
Hi,
Send me an email Larry@thebigstockbroker.com. And I can burn you a couple of them.
Hi Speedy
I definatly have 'Stuck inside NY' and probably the others, but I'm going on holidays today and won't be able to get them to you until the end of the month.
Send me a mail and let me know if you still need them
John
quitchery[at]gmail.com
Here it goes with Dylan 88
CD1: http://ul.to/hmkt8a0t
CD2: http://ul.to/t4z3ju9t
Enjoy and have a great day
Sandro
Wow! My thanks to each and everyone of you for the response. Very much appreciated. To each of you who responded, if you could upload the show (mp3 or flac - either is fine) to a site like zippyshare, sendspace or any host of your choice, and just post the links in a comment - similar to how Smonti did, that would be great! Much appreciated as these will be part of October's Bob Dylan theme!
Post a Comment