Elvis Presley
1970-08-11
Dinner Show
International Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Opening Theme
02. That's Alright Mama
03. I Got A Woman
04. Hound Dog
05. Elvis Talks
06. Heartbreak Hotel
07. Elvis Talks
08. Love Me Tender
09. I've Lost You
10. Elvis Talks
11. I Just Can't Help Believin'
12. Something
13. I Can't Stop Loving You
14. Sweet Caroline
15. You've Lost That Loving Feeling
16. Polk Salad Annie
17. Band Introductions
18. Bridge Over Troubled Water
19. Suspicious Minds
20. Can't Help Falling In Love > Closing Vamp
Elvis Presley - 1970-08-11 - Las Vegas, NV (SBD)
On August 10, 1970, Elvis Presley launched his 2nd summer of shows at the Las Vegas Hilton, part of a 5 year deal that his manager, Colonel Tom Parker had negotiated in the wake of The King’s triumphant comeback in December 1968. Many of these shows were filmed for inclusion in the documentary film, Elvis: That's the Way It Is, which was released in November 1970. Over the next 3 days we’ll bring you 3 shows from that legendary 1970 run, when Elvis was still at the top of his game. This soundboard recording captures The King during the dinner show on August 11, 1970, 43 years ago today. Download this one now, then come back tomorrow and the next day for 2 more from Elvis.
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...



2 comments:
1. Thankyou for this Elvis gig. In 1970 the King was surely at the vert top of his game.
2. THANKYOU for using zippyshare. It is the absolute fastest host for downloads. No sign-ins required in order to get top speeds. One album takes about 1 - 2 minutes.
I hope you'll always avoid Sendspace in the future.
Best wishes.
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, zippyshaere only handles files up to 200 MB. Anything over that requires a different site and I've found sendspace to be the best and easiest of the bunch.
Post a Comment