Bob Dylan
1998-10-23
Target Center
Minneapolis, MN
Soundboard Recording
224 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Gotta Serve Somebody
02. I'll Remember You
03. Cold Irons Bound
04. Just Like a Woman
05. Silvio
06. It Ain't Me Babe
07. Masters of War
08. Tangled Up in Blue
09. My Back Pages
10. Make You Feel My Love
11. Highway 61 Revisited
12. Love Sick
13. Rainy Day Women
14. Blowin' in the Wind
15. 'Till I Fell in Love
16. Forever Young
Another “must have” performance as recommended by Bob’s Boots, this soundboard recording captures Dylan on October 23, 1998, 15 years ago today, in Minneapolis. Dylan was on tour in support of his 30th studio album, Time Out Of Mind, which had been released in September 1997. The disc was a comeback for Dylan, who had not released any original material in over 7 years. Time Out Of Mind reached #10 on the Billboard charts in the US and won Grammy Awards for Album of the Year, Best Contemporary Folk Album and Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. Download this one to hear Dylan return to prominence on the eve of the 21st century.



2 comments:
A fantastic show. 'Twas the first "bob boot" I ever purchased in the pre download days. I have more than 1000 shows now. Thanks for sharing this gem.
Thanks for this must-have show of Dylan! Clear sbd recording.
Post a Comment