While we still have 2 packed days of concerts for you left in October (3 tomorrow and 6 on Halloween), I thought I'd take a minute to announce our theme for November. In November, So Many Roads To Ease My Soul will celebrate its 4th Anniversary. To mark that special occasion, our theme for November will be 6 Decades Of Rock & Roll. We'll bring you a concert from every year from 1961 to 2012, celebrating the 1960s, 1970s, 1980's, 1990s, 2000s, & 2010s. All in all, we'll 52 shows representing 45 rock legends.
I've tried my best, given the limitations that shows have to be from November and have great sound quality, to feature the a virtual hall of fame of rock. Posts will include The Beatles, the Stones, the Who, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Beach Boys, Plant & Page and the list goes on.
It should be a fantastic anniversary celebration! Enjoy the tunz!

1 comments:
Sounds great,can't wait.
Post a Comment