Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jorma Kaukonen - 1979-07-15 - Belmont Park, NY (SBD)

Jorma Kaukonen
1979-07-15
Belmont Park
Elmont, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

Acoustic Set:
01.  Introduction
02.  Keep Your Lamps Trimmed And Burning
03.  I See The Light
04.  Vampire Women
05.  Trial By Fire
06.  Requiem For An Angel
07.  Killing Time In The Crystal City

Electric Set
01.  Tuning
02.  Too Long Out/Too Long In
03.  ???
04.  Happy Go Lucky Space Rats Go Underwater
05.  Money Honey
06.  Mass Murder In Union Square
07.  Happy Go Lucky Space Rats On Parade
08.  Straight Ahead
09.  Volunteers


Jorma 1979 - Double Play - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half of our Double Play featuring Jorma Kaukonen in 1979. This one is a soundboard recording from Belmont Race Track  from July 15, 1979, 33 years ago today. 



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this...I have been looking for this years....I have Philly 1976 Pre-FM SBD.....how can I share?

speedymjb said...

Glad you enjoyed!

To share the 19976 show, upload it to filefactory or sendspace,then post the link here in the comments. If that doesn't make sense, I'll try to give you a better explanation next week - going to be away for a few days

skadbone said...

the link is dead, can this please be uploaded again?, thank you kindly-CZ

speedymjb said...

NEW LINK IS UP! ENJOY!

skadbone said...

thank you sir!!-I realized, that I was at that show-I believe it was, WLIR-concert in the park, when i saw the acoustic portion, my jaw dropped, watching Jorma's dexterity, WOW!-thank you again for your time!!!-CZ

JormaFan said...

Hi Speedy...any chance or a reup on this show?
Thanks

JormaFan said...

Hi Speedy...any chance of a reup on this really cool.show....thanks

speedymjb said...

new link is up - enjoy

Digam11 said...

Hello again, could I please get a re-up for this Jorma show ? Thanks for all the prevoius shows, all great stuff !!!

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy

Digam11 said...

Hello there, thanks for the re-up but I can't grab it. Tried everything. First time this has ever happened here in all the shows I've gotten from you folks. Is there another link to grab this show ? Thanks, Mike

speedymjb said...

Just tested it - working fine - try using Chrome as you Browser. If you still have issues, let me know and I;ll try a different host

Digam11 said...

Tried Chrome a couple times, no luck. I never have a problem w/ the Work Upoad ... ever. Sorry for the problem

speedymjb said...

No sweat - try this https://pixeldrain.com/u/PYh6AK63

Digam11 said...

Got it !! I can't thank you enough ... going above and beyond for me and I really appreciate it.

Post a Comment