U2
2001-07-18
Palais Omnisports
Paris, France
IEM recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Crew Soundchecking Instruments & Mics Pre Show
02. Sergent Pepper > Intro
03. Elevation
04. Beautiful Day
05. Until The End Of The World
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Kite
08. New York
09. Out Of Control
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday > In My Life
11. Stuck In A Moment
12. Sweetest Thing
13. Wild Honey
14. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
15. All I Want Is You
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. Pride (in The Name Of Love)
18. Bullet The Blue Sky
19. With Or Without You
20. The Fly
21. One
22. Walk On > Hallelujah
U2 - Double Play 2001 - #2: As promised, here's the 2nd part of our Daily Double featuring U2 in 2001. This IEM recording capture the band on the 2nd nigh in Paris, on July 18, 2001, 11 years ago today.



4 comments:
Really really enjoyed the U2 show you posted from the previous night, so I'm looking forward to this!
Is anybody else getting "malicious download" warnings from Zippyshare? I used to not get them, but now get them all the time... makes me fearful to download from that particular service.
@Taylor - try right clicking on the orange download box, then select save link as. That should avoid any issues
speedy, thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately, I am still getting messages saying "Malicious file deleted" - I think my virus software has gotten more sensitive. :(
Post a Comment