Tom Petty
& The Heartbreakers
2006-06-16
Bonaroo Muisc Festival
Great Stage Park
Manchester, Tennessee
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork included
01. Listen to Her Heart
02. You Don't Know How It Feels
03. I Won't Back Down
04. Free Fallin'
05. Saving Grace
06. Mary Jane's Last Dance
07. I'm a Man
08. Oh Well
09. Handle with Care
10. crowd & Intro of Stevie Nicks
11. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around*
12. I Need To Know*
13. Melinda
14. Insider
15. Learning to Fly
16. Don't Come Around Here No More
17. Refugee
18. Runnin' Down a Dream
19. You Wreck Me
20. Mystic Eyes
21. Gloria
22. banter
23. American Girl*
* with Stevie Nicks
& The Heartbreakers
2006-06-16
Bonaroo Muisc Festival
Great Stage Park
Manchester, Tennessee
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork included
01. Listen to Her Heart
02. You Don't Know How It Feels
03. I Won't Back Down
04. Free Fallin'
05. Saving Grace
06. Mary Jane's Last Dance
07. I'm a Man
08. Oh Well
09. Handle with Care
10. crowd & Intro of Stevie Nicks
11. Stop Draggin' My Heart Around*
12. I Need To Know*
13. Melinda
14. Insider
15. Learning to Fly
16. Don't Come Around Here No More
17. Refugee
18. Runnin' Down a Dream
19. You Wreck Me
20. Mystic Eyes
21. Gloria
22. banter
23. American Girl*
* with Stevie Nicks
In 2006, Tom Petty became one of the first classic rockers to take the stage at Bonnaroo. he headlined the 2nd night of the festival, as captured in this FM broadcast from July 16, 2006, 19 years ago this very day. The stop at Bonnaroo was part of Petty and the Heartbreakers 30th anniversary tour. Stevie Nicks sat in for several tunes, including Stop Draggin' My Heart Around which she and Petty had recorded together in 1981.



12 comments:
Love, love Bonnaroo shows... thanks for this!
Can you re=post this show please?
new link is up - enjoy
Link not showing up. Can we have a new one
new link is up - enjoy!
Can you post a new link for this, please?
new link is up - enjoy
Many thanks!
Hi, any idea whether the Beck and Radiohead shows for 6/17 were also broadcast. Thanks as always for these, but if you have access to them please post them or where we might find them. Appreciate your work!
Sorry - not bands I follow so no idea id they were broadcast or where to find them
Thank you for yet another great quality boot! And thank you for the front and back covers, and for including them in the download links. That doesn't always happen online... Thanks so much again, G.
@Gman - my pleasure my friend! Lots of great stuff still to come this month - been one of my favorite months to organize and post in all the years I've been doing this!
Post a Comment