Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 26, 2025

Elvis Costello - 2005-06-26 - Parkpop, The Hague, Netherlands (FM)

Elvis Costello 
and The Imposters
2005-06-26
Parkpop Festival 
The Hague, Netherlands
FM broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Needle Time
02. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
03. Clubland
04. A Good Year For The Roses
05. I Can't Stand Up (For Falling Down)
06. High Fidelity
07. You've Really Got A Hold On Me
08. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding
09. Oliver's Army
10. I Want You


Parkpop was a free music festival that took place annually in the Zuiderpark in The Hague that ran from 1981 to 2022, with the exception of 2020 and 2021, when it was canclled due to the pandemic.  Financial trouble put and end to Parkpop in 2023. This FM broadcast captures Elvis Costello at Parkpop on June 26, 2005, 2 dcades ago today.







0 comments:

Post a Comment