Elton John
1984-06-02
SWF3 Festival
Sud West Stadium
Ludwigshafen, Germany
FM broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Tiny Dancer
02. Hercules
03. Rocket Man
04. Daniel
05. Restless
06. Candle In The Wind
07. The Bitch Is Back
08. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
09. Sad Songs Say So Much
10. Bennie And The Jets
11. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
12. Philadelphia Freedom
13. Blue Eyes > I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
14. Kiss The Bride
15. One More Arrow
16. Band Intro
17. Too Low For Zero
18. I'm Still Standing
19. Your Song
20. Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
21. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
22. Crocodile Rock
23. Song For Guy
In 1984, SWF3 radio hosted an outdoor festival in Ludwigshafen, Germany that featured Depeche Mode, Gianna Nannini, Howard Jones, Joan Baez, and Elton John. This FM broadcast captures Sir Elton's headlining set, on June 2, 1984, 41 years ago today.



2 comments:
Thanks for this. Would you have access to the Howard Jones or Depeche Mode sets from this festival?
I don't but you can find the Depeche Mode set here - https://www.guitars101.com/threads/depeche-mode-1984-06-02-ludwigshafen-de-fm-flac.679623/
Filefactory link and Rapidgator links are working. I don;t see the Howard Jones set anywhere.
Post a Comment