Over
the years, I've done by best to re-post dead links when asked. However,
once again, in recent weeks, it has simply gotten out of hand. I have
several folks asking me to re-post every dead link for a particular
band, or leaving 5 or 6 comments in a row, all requesting re-posts.
While
I appreciate folks wanting the music, I simply do not have the time to
deal with that volume of requests. If I tried to, I'd never have a
chance to post anything new. let alone manage my job, family, etc.
So,
if there's a show you would like me to re-post, I'll do my best to get
to it. But if you are simply asking me to re-post every dead link for a
particular band, well, that's something I simply won't be able to do.
As such, if I get those type of requests,I'll just be deleting them all.
I know that may be disappointing, but its the reality of the situation as there's simply not enough hours in the day to get to everything.
I know that may be disappointing, but its the reality of the situation as there's simply not enough hours in the day to get to everything.
Thanks for understanding.

5 comments:
No matter what other people think, I think you have a pretty awesome website! They need to stay on top of things as you post them, it's kind of like a job scouring for the music you love! Keep up the good work, we all know you can't do it all.
yes, you doing great, keep the family happy, thats i'm concern about
there are people who clearly go from blog to blog, forum to forum requesting re-uploads for anything and everything. It's a bit like a game to them, they're not even really interested in the music it's simply because they believe they have an inherent right to it. ignore them, this is the best blog on the net by a considerable distance.
"dead links"? What about other bands? Anyway, yeah, let people do a little work on their own to find something if it's not readily available.
If a link is dead, chances are it can be found elsewhere. Kick ass site. Don't let the ankle biters get to you.
Post a Comment