San Francisco Musicians Jam
1971-07-04
Fillmore West
San Francisco CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Bill Graham Intro > Jam #1 > Feel It Jam > Jam #2 > Jam #3 > I've Been Working
02. KSFX aircheck
03. stage changes
04. stage interview with musicians
05. Jam #5 > Rock Me Baby > My Man > Rock Me Baby > My Baby
06. tuning & stage changes
07. I Found A Love
08. Flute & Guitar Jam
09. KSFX aircheck
10. Roll Over Beethoven > Whole Lotta Shakin' > Johnny B Goode
11. My Angel Baby > Sh'boom > Blue Moon > My Angel Baby
12. Final Jam >
13. Goodbye from Bill Graham > Final Jam reprise
Featuring:
1971-07-04
Fillmore West
San Francisco CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Bill Graham Intro > Jam #1 > Feel It Jam > Jam #2 > Jam #3 > I've Been Working
02. KSFX aircheck
03. stage changes
04. stage interview with musicians
05. Jam #5 > Rock Me Baby > My Man > Rock Me Baby > My Baby
06. tuning & stage changes
07. I Found A Love
08. Flute & Guitar Jam
09. KSFX aircheck
10. Roll Over Beethoven > Whole Lotta Shakin' > Johnny B Goode
11. My Angel Baby > Sh'boom > Blue Moon > My Angel Baby
12. Final Jam >
13. Goodbye from Bill Graham > Final Jam reprise
Featuring:
- Michael Bloomfield - guitar
- Jack Casady (of Hot Tuna) - bass
- John Cipollina (of Quicksilver Messenger Service) - guitar
- Vince Guaraldi - organ
- Van Morrison - vocals, sax
- Lydia Pense (of Cold Blood) - vocals
- Carlos Santana - guitar
- Linda Tillery (of The Loading Zone) - vocals
- Tower of Power horn section
- Greg Rolle - keyboatrds
- and many more
How could you have a month dedicated to guitar gods and not have a huge jam session. Well, we couldn't so this soundboard recording captures the final All Star jam at the Fillmore West on July 3, 1971, 46 years ago today.Guitarists on stage included Santana, Mike Bloomfield and John Cippolina. Some sources also believe that Jorma Kaukonen may have participated, though that's never been officially confirmed. His partner in Hot Tuna Jack Casady was part of the jam, as was Van Morrison and Greg Rolle. Crank this one up loud.



10 comments:
Thank you for this, speedy - I hope your 4th was great!
Tried for two days, & it always says: "Server load too high". Can this be re-uped, PLEASE?
This is the only post that I have ever gotten that message, when I clicked the link.
Thanx....................
Just checked it - its working again! If you still run into trouble, let me know and I'll repost it
Still gives the same message.
Sorry about that - I'll re-upload it with a new link tonight!
new link is up - enjoy
Finally got it! Many thanx...............
Hi there, could you please re-up this one? tony
New Link is up - enjoy
Thank you
Post a Comment