Stephen Stills
1995-07-21
Hard Rock Cafe Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Midnight Rider
02. So Begins The Task >
03. Johnny's Garden
04. The Ballad Of Hollis Brown
05. Daylight Again >
06. Find The Cost Of Freedom
07. Love The One You're With
08. Change Partners
09. ..."cool party rap"...
10. Treetop Flyer
11. Born Under A Bad Sign
12. Long Time Gone
13. Dark Star
14. For What It's Worth
15. Woodstock (with band intros)
16. Born In Chicago
We talked about Stephen Stills' place as a Guitar God in our CSN post earlier this month, Today, we give you a chance to hear him solo. This soundboard recording captures Stills in Las Vegas on July 21, 1995, 22 years ago today.



7 comments:
thanks for the post speedy, I feel you have the best blog on the web . have a question, like going to guitars 101 every so often and every once in a while while preparing to download a show , a message comes up informing me that this site is unsafe this site contains viruses that can reveal personal information. this message usually comes up with filefactory and give the option of disregarding the warning. I don't use my PC to shop online and there is no credit card info also I have Norton anti virus as well as malwarebytes installed so do you think I should take these messages seriously. I download from many sites so I'm always scanning for maleware and other viruses and removing it as quickly as it arrives. It is only filefactory where these warnings come from. Do you know why that is? Would appreciate very much your feedback, thanks so much
Stephen sings with a decent voice this time and it's a real
pleasure to hear it...thank you
To the person a=who asked about guitars 101 and malware - sorry I don;t have any insight. I use g101 and file factory regularly and never saw any messages like t=you experienced.
Thanks for bringing this one back up!
/
Deckard
This one's gone dead. Would you please revive it? Thanks!
New link is up - enjoy!
That's the fastest one ever! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment