Well, for August we're going to do something completely different. Our theme for August is Nothing But Reposts. That's right, we're going back through the long history of this blog, finding a bunch of August posts with dead links, re-dating them for 2018, updating them slightly, getting new working links and bringing them to you. It's a way to bring new life to some great posts that have been dormant since the links expired!
Enjoy the tunz!

9 comments:
August sounds like a good "theme". Let's see what gets back into rotation. ..Hugh
Awesome idea, thanks for all you do!
Great idea.
Ah, cleanup and refresh. This should provide the opportunity for some interesting surprises.
/
Deckard
I am always amazed at your creativity on this blog. It is a daily go to for me, and not only for the music, but for your commentary that is provided on every post. Cheers!
Here here! I second the thought of "thank you for all you do." This blog is a daily go to for me. Not only for the music, but for your comments.
Oh. BTW. If I were to throw something back into circulation, any Elvis Costello or Steely Dan would be much appreciated. Of course, I appreciate ANY postings.
Through your Blog I discovered so much good music-thank you for all your work.
Raimund
Thanks all for the kind words!
Post a Comment