Jerry Garcia Band
1976-12-23
The Keystone
Berkeley CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Sugaree
02. Sitting In Limbo
03. Mystery Train
04. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
05. The Way You Do The Things You Do
2nd Set
01. Let It Rock
02. Stir It Up
03. Tangled Up In Blue
04. Tore Up Over You
Jerry Garcia 1976 - Back To Back - #2: As promised yesterday, here's the 2nd half our our Back To Back set featuring the Jerry Garcia Band in 1976. This one is a soundboard recording from Berkeley, the last of 3 nights at the Keystone, from December 23, 1976, 42 years ago today. By the way, this show sees Garcia once again play Stir It Up.



1 comments:
After having downloaded from your site all the Dylan concerts I missed in my collection, I downloaded all the Grateful Dead I missed in my collection. Now I am downloading all the Jerry Garcia non-Dead concerts. So a big thank you and my best wishes for a bright musical 2019.
Post a Comment