Joan Osborne
1995-12-17
KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (Day 1)
Gibson Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Right Hand Man
02. One Of Us
03. Children, Go Where I Send Thee
04. Ladder
1995-12-17
KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (Day 1)
Gibson Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Right Hand Man
02. One Of Us
03. Children, Go Where I Send Thee
04. Ladder
Joan Osborne 1995 - Back to Back - #1: In 1995, Joan Osbourne, released her 2nd album and first on a major label, entitled Relish. The disc went to #9 on the Billboard charts, propelled there by the single One Of Us, which climbed all the way to the #4 spot. The song received Grammy nominations in 1996 for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year. This FM broadcast captures Joan on tour in support of the album and single, in Los Angeles, on December 17, 1995, 23 years ago today. Download this one, then come back tomorrow for part 2 of this back to back entry.



2 comments:
I've seen her live, she's well worth the ticket price! I did a digitization of Obsbourne's KFOG show from 1995 which is up at Voodoo Wagon...it's the same show as the one you have up but it may not be from my tape, as the editing doesn't include the "intro." I advise anyone who has a chance to see her live to do so!
@draftervoi - thanks for all you share at Voodoo Wagon! Have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment