Hot Tuna
2001-01-08
Bottom Line
New York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork included
Early Show:
01. How Long Blues
02. Home Of The Blues
03. Uncle Sam Blues
04. Death Don't Have No Mercy
05. Do Not Go Gentle
06. I See The Light
07. Living In The Moment
08. Embryonic Journey
09. Trial By Fire
10. 99 Year Blues
11. Third Week In The Chelsea
12. Genesis
13. Another Man Done Gone
14. Parchman Farm
15. The Terrible Operation
16. That'll Never Happen No More
17. Mann's Fate
Encore
18. Police Dog Blues
Late Show:
19. Hesitation Blues
20. Walkin' Blues
21. Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
22. Search My Heart
23. Good Shepherd
24. Sea Child
25. Watch The North Wind Rise
26. Day To Day Out The Window Blues
27. Been So Long
28. I Am The Light Of The World
29. Ice Age
30. "Keep On Truckin', Mama"
31. Follow The Drinking Gourd
32. Candy Man
33. I Know You Rider
34. San Francisco Bay Blues
35. Nine Pound Hammer
Encore
36. Water Song
While Hot Tuna is not in the Roll & Roll Hall of Fame, both its members - Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady - were inducted in 1996 as part of Jefferson Airplane. We'll bring you the msuical highlights of that ceremony later this month.
This soundboard recording captures Jorma and Jack at the Bottom Line in New York on Janaury 8, 2001, 23 tears ago today.



11 comments:
Brilliant ! Thank you so much !!
Great post! missing #27. Been So Long
Thanks. I double checked and that tune is missing from the original copy sent to me. Sorry about that
Speedy,
Here's a big thank you for guiding me through the download maze. Your suggestion worked perfectly and I got this excellent quality Hot Tuna show. Please keep on doing the wonderful things you do for us!
@Alan R - glad it worked! Enjoy!
Hello again, could I also please get a re-up for this H Tuna show as well ? Again, thanks very much for all the great shows !
new link is up - enjoy!
Thanks very much for filling my two HT requests ... much appreciated !
hey speedy. Would you mind re-upping this please? Thanks for all you do
New link is up - enjoy!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment