Grateful Dead
1982-02-21
Pauley Pavilion
University Of California
Los Angeles, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
1st Set:
01. Shakedown Street >
02. New Minglewood Blues
03. Friend Of The Devil >
04. Me & My Uncle >
05. Big River
06. Bird Song
07. Little Red Rooster
08. Bertha >
09. Man Smart (Woman Smarter)
2nd Set:
01. Crowd
02. China Cat Sunflower >
03. I Know You Rider
04. Estimated Prophet >
05. Eyes Of The World >
06. Drums >
07. Space >
08. Not Fade Away >
09. Stella Blue >
10. Sugar Magnolia
Encore:
01. Brokedown Palace
As I've mentioned before here on So Many Roads, 1982 was one of the few years between 1977 and 1995 when I didn't see the Grateful Dead in concert. Thanks to recommendations from many of on line music buddies, however, I've spent a lot of time recently listening to tapes from that year, and I've been impressed. In addition, the blog "Live From The Archives" noted that "1982 found the band leaning toward a simple, more straight ahead rock approach than previous years. The entire year is full of fantastic shows...". Well, you can check out 1982 for yourself with this soundboard recording from Los Angeles from on February 21, 1982, 43 years ago today.



1 comments:
THANKS
Post a Comment