Joan Jett
and the Blackhearts
1992-02-09
Parker's Music Restaurant
Seattle WA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro
02. Pretty Vacant
03. Cherry Bomb
04. Light Of Day
05. Tulane
06. Dirty Deeds
07. Backlash
08. Love It Pain
09. Machismo
10. I Want You
11. Do Ya Wanna Touch Me
12. Don't Surrender
13. Little Liar
14. The Only Good Thing You Ever Said Was Goodbye
15. Roadrunner
16. I Wanna Be Your Dog
17. I Love Rock & Roll
18. Band Introductions
19. Crimson & Clover
20. I Hate Myself (For Loving You)
21. Everyday People
22. Bad Reputation
In August 1991, Joan Jett released her 8th studio album, entitled Notorious. Rolling Stone magazine described the disc as "what we’ve come to expect from Jett and her boys: anthentic hard-rock ditties packed with gritty riffs, strong melodies and a touch of grunge, all topped off by Jett’s wonderfully rasping voice." This soundboard recording captures Joan and the Blackhearts on tour in support of Notorious, in Sesattle on February 9, 1992, 33 years ago today.



2 comments:
THANKS
Love it, thanks for this! She was great in the Nirvana reunion recently.
Post a Comment