Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 22, 2025

Peter Frampton - 2008-02-22 - Vina del Mar, Chile (SBD)

Peter Frampton 
2008-02-22 
Quinta Vergara
Vina del Mar, Chile
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Off the Hook 
02. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
03. Lines On My Face 
04. Show Me The Way 
05. Boot It Up 
06. Black Hole Sun 
07. Baby, I Love Your Way 
08. (I'll Give You) Money 
09. Do You Feel Like We Do 
10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps 
11. Encore Break 
12. I Don't Need No Doctor


While Peter Frampton is best know for the monumental album Framptom Comes Alive, released in 1976, he has continued to have success as an artist here in the twenty first century.  In February 2007, his disc Fingerprints, won a Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental album. Thagt same month , he peformed on the legendary Chicago based televison show, Soundtage. This soundboard recording captures him about a year after those 2 historic moments,  in Chile, on February 22, 2008, 17 years ago today, playing a set featuring tunes from Fingerprints as well as from his 1970s glory days, not to mention his time with Humble Pie.






4 comments:

Gman said...

I'm sorry that I already have this boot in my library. But I do have tickets to see Peter when he comes to Vegas later this year; it's the last stop of his 2025 tour. And I'll be recording!

speedymjb said...

Enjoy the show! And hope the recrding comes out great!

Rebhoj said...

THANKS

Gman said...

I'll be sure to let you know how the recording turns out, Speedy. He'll be playing at the Pearl Theater, which has great sound!

Post a Comment