Tom Jones
1974-02-15
Grand Gala du Disque
Amsterdam RAI Hall
Amsterdam, Netherlands
TV Soundboard Recording
180 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro
02. Turn On Your Lovelight
03. Get Down
04. Tom Talks
05. Till
06. She's A lady
07. Tom Talks
08. La La La Just Having You Here
09. Tom Talks
10. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
11. Green Green Grass Of Home
12. Delilah
13. I (Who Have Nothing)
14. Love Me Tonight
15. It's Not Unusual
16. Twist & Shout
The Grand Gala du Disque was an annual Dutch event, sponsored by local record companies, where a variety of national and international artists would perform and the Edison Awards, similar to the US Grammy Awards, would be handed out. The 1974 edition featured the Carpenters, Dobie Gray, Barry White, Love Unlimited, Don McLean, Bobby Vinton, and Tom Jones. This TV soundboard recording captures Tom's set from the Gala, on February 15, 1975, 51 years ago today.



4 comments:
Thank you for this. As I get older, I appreciate TJ more and more.
THANKS
Many Thanks!
Hi, is there any way to get a re-up on this post? Thank you!
Post a Comment