Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Allman Brothers Band - 1971-01-29 - San Francisco, CA (SBD)

The Allman Brothers Band
1971-01-29
Fillmore West
San Francisco, California
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Statesboro Blues
02. Trouble No More
03. Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
04. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed
05. Dreams 
06. You Don't Love Me 
07. Whipping Post

LINK REMOVED - OFFICIALLY RELEASED

Allman Brothers 1971 - #1: When it comes to the Allman Brothers and the year 1971, the first thought in everyone’s mind is the legendary album, At Fillmore East, recorded on March 12 and 13th of the year. Just about a month and a half prior to those shows, however, The Allmans rocked the Fillmore West for 4 straight nights to close out January. Today we have the 2nd of those 4 shows, a soundboard recording from January 29, 1971, 44 years ago today. The set list contains many of the same tracks that would be featured on the live disc recorded at the Fillmore East. Download this one, then come back in 2 days for the 2nd part of this Same Tour, Different sow, entry, the final concert of their Fillmore West run on January 31.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the date in your notes should read January 29, 1971. At least, that's what the artwork says...

speedymjb said...

Good catch! Thanks! I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

I have a copy of Allman Brothers at Watkins Glen (I was there) but it's a fair AUD. Took my years to find though. There is a supposed SB that is on "http://socialmusic.fm" but they are VERY strict as to who can join and download. I may still try for that one. Let me know how I can contact you and I'll get you a copy. EZ

speedymjb said...

Thanks. I'd appreciate it! If you do get it, just post it to a site like zippyshare or sendspace, then post a link in the comments here.

quazzi said...

alllman brothers 8/26/1971 central park please

Post a Comment