Bob Dylan & The Band
1974-01-31
Late Show
Madison Square Garden
New York NY
Soundboard recording
320 Kbps
Artwork Included
01. Most Likely You Go Your Way And I Go Mine
02. Lay Lady Lay
03. Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues
04. Rainy Day Women
05. It Ain't Me Babe
06. Ballad Of A Thin Man
07. Stage Fright
08. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
09. King Harvest
10. When You Awake
11. Up On Cripple Creek
12. All Along The Watchtower
13. Ballad Of Hollis Brown
14. Knockin' On Heavens Door
15. The Times They Are A Changin'
16. Don't Think Twice
17. Gates Of Eden
18. Just Like A Woman
19. It's Alright Ma
20. Rag Mama Rag
21. This Wheel's On Fire
22. The Shape I'm In
23. The Weight
24. Forever Young
25. Highway 61
26. Like A Rolling Stone
27. Most Likely You Go Your Way And I Go Mine (reprise)
28. Blowin' In The Wind
Dylan & The Band 1974 - #2: Here's our 2nd post featuring Bob Dylan's The legendary 1974 tour backed by The Band. This one is soundboard recording that captures Dylan and The Band at the Worlds Most Famous Arena, on January 31, 1974, 41 years ago today. This is the entire late show from that date, 28 songs strong! I mentioned it in the first post but it bears repeating - I still can't believe they were doing 2 shows each day! The times they sure are a changing!



15 comments:
nice job and thx!
Looks fantastic. THANKS!
Really appreciate this great post, and in fact each post you offer. You often make my day. All the best,
Iggy
My pleasure Iggy! More great stuff to come!
i truly appreciate all your work in keeping this fantastic blog going. i really can't thank you enough. its extremely generous and cool of you.
My pleasure! Spread the word about the blog and keep coming back! Thanks for the kind words!
Great show speedy love the way Bob continually reinvented himself and his style, really loved this period , Man music was great in the 70s take 70 thru 77 you had bob , the band, Stones in their prime,Elton, ,McCartney and wings, Dead, Led, Zep, The Who,Lou Reed, Bowie Linda Ronstadt, Allman Brothers, Neil Young, Clapton I could fill this page with names and still woudnt be able to name everyone. Always a great concert to attend. Speedy what happened to music to go from this to the total no talent garbage that is out there today. Was I really that long ago,seemslike yesterday
Thanks for posting. I was at this show, and was so stunned by the experience that I barely remember the music. Sounds pretty good to these old ears!
Sadly, I am only getting thirteen tracks from the link. Am I in error?
LOVE the site!
Thanks for the kind words. I just tested this and all 28 tracks download. Please try again - the download may not have completely finished for you.
Worked perfectly this time.
THANKS!
I'm liking this show better than the Bob's Boots-endorsed 2/14/74 afternoon gig from Inglewood.
You?
I'm partial to this one because it's from MSG
Hello speedy, could you pleasae reupload this show? Many thanks in advance!
New link is up - enjoy. Same deal as the last ine - grab it quick because its been officially released and I don't want to leave the link up for long
Post a Comment