Led Zeppelin
1975-02-12
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Rock And Roll
02. Sick Again
03. Over The Hills And Far Away
04. In M y Time Of Dying
05. The Song Remains The Same
06. The Rain Song
07. Kashmir
CD 2:
01. No Quarter
02. Trampled Underfoot
03. Moby Dick
CD 3:
01. Dazed And Confused
02. Stairway To Heaven
03. Whole Lotta Love
04. Black Dog
05. Heartbreaker (including "That's Alright Mama")
Today's post starts a 4 part, Same Tour, Different Show series featuring the mighty Led Zeppelin's 1975 North American tour. This show, from February 12, 1975, 39 years ago today, also marks the first time in the 4 plus year history of So Many Roads that I have posted a 2nd version of a concert. Exactly y ears ago, my very first led Zeppelin post on this blog was a soundboard matrix recording from this date, a show recommended by the Tunzmaster Dino himself. Since then, this incredible soundboard of the February 12 show was released, so I though the best way to kick off our Led Zep series this month would be by posting it. Download this one now, then come back tomorrow, the day after, and on February 16 for 3 more from Led Zep in 1975.



7 comments:
I have Flying Circus from this night (and Four Blocks in the Snow), so I'm interested to see how this one compares. Gracias!
have this one already , is there more than one soundboard version?, thanks
The Great and All Mighty Tunzmaster Lives Again!
I think there are several versions of this show. You may also want to look for a bootleg called Four Blocks of Snow.
Thanks speedy, probably the best sounding soundboard from 75, I have four blocks in the snow, is this a different version,also have an audience recording called Heartbreakers back in town
yes - this is different from 4 Blocks of Snow!
thanks for this speedy, As good as four blocks of snow is I really believe that this is an upgrade,also this and all the other great soundboards from 75 should prove once and for all that you don't need overdubs, this is undoubtedly the best sounding bootleg ever,blows HTWWW and TSRTS away in part because it is a true live recording unlike both of those studio recreations , Do you agree, and Jason feel free to weigh in on this also. Thanks
Post a Comment