Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Return Of The Tunz Master

He's Back!  The legendary Tunz Master, the one and only Dino, is once again posting only the highest quality bootlegs.

While he's no longer running a full blown blog, Dino is posting bootlegs, a couple every few days, on his facebook page.  Go here to see for yourself.  You'll also find the link at the bottom of my blog list.

Dino is a great friend and helped me get this place started.  Please visit his page and tell him Speedy Sent you!

8 comments:

Tim said...

Cool, thanks for the tip, speedy. Dino is legendary!

jcgolf said...

I'm glad to hear that the Great and Almighty Tunzmaster is back!

staffie said...

Hi speedy
Great news about Dino - I hope the tunzmaster is well - please pass my best to him, I must be one of the few who doesnt use fb.

staffie

speedymjb said...

Staffie - I'll let him know. I don't use facebook either but I occasionally catch up with Dino at the chat box at http://www.kmsradio.com/

La Piazza Gancio said...

Nice to hear he's back in the game. But no FaceBook for me...

speedymjb said...

The good news is you don't have to joi Facebook to see his page and download!

staffie said...

Hi speedy - I've made myself known over on Beakers excellent site... havent spoke to dino yet, but I'll get there.... thanks for the heads up...

staffie

speedymjb said...

My pleasure staffie! I stopped by the chat box and saw your comments. Looking forward to the links you plan to post!

Post a Comment