Neil Young
& Crazy Horse
1970-02-25
The Music Hall
Cincinnati, Ohio
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
101. On The Way Home
102. Broken Arrow
103. I Am A Child
104. Helpless
105. Dance Dance Dance
106. Sugar Mountain
107. Don't Let It Bring You Down
108. The Old Laughing Lady
109. The Loner
110. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
CD 2:
201. Winterlong
202. Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown
203. Wonderin'
204. It Might Have Been
205. Down By The River
206. Cinnamon Girl
Welcome to part 2 of our 1970 Neil Young Same Tour, Different Show entry. Neil Young spent the last half of 1969 and the first month of 1970 on tour in the US and Europe with CSNY. After a single solo acoustic show on February 19 (part 1 of this entry that we brought you 6 days ago), Neil gathered up his original backing band, Crazy Horse, and immediately hit the road again! The tour took him to many of the classic venues of the time, such as the Fillmore East, The Electric Factory and The Boston Tea Party. Night one of the tour, however, found Neil and Crazy Horse in Cincinnati, on February 25, 1970, 44 years ago today. This soundboard recording captures Neil playing many of his early classics, from lilting acoustic versions of songs such as Sugar Mountain and Don’t Let it Bring You Down, t0 searing electric renditions of Down By The River and Cinnamon Girl. Download this one, complete your Neil entry this month, and remember - don’t spook the horse!



14 comments:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS SHOW KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Wonderful show Speedy. thanks so much . While on another blog , guitars 101 to be precise I downloaded an Elton John show as well as one by Simon and Garfunkel when I unzipped them I found out that they were SHN files. Do you know what type of files they are as Windows media player was unable to play or open them. even Media Monkey which I downloaded to play flac files was unable to open or play them. Exactly what are SHN files and how do I get them to play, Thought flac was a hastle before I discovered media m0nkey but this one takes the cake. why would anyone post a show in these files, your posts are always easy to figure,only wish more blogs operated as you do. any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. thanks
thanks for the great show speedy , recently downloaded a couple of shows that came back as SHN files, do you happen to know what type of files they are, finally figured out how to play FLAC by installing media monkey as windows media player wouldn't play anything but mp3s , and now some people are posting these SHN files, do you know what they are and how to play or convert them, thought that Flac was the only other file aside from mp3 that I had to figure out. your help would be appreciated thanks
SHN file are another type of lossless file. I don't know how to play them but I do know you can convert them to MP3 using ta program called Trader's Little Helper, which you can download for free off the web.
Thanks Speedy,As you know there are fake adds every ware , How do I tell if it is a legitimate add from a maleware carrier. There are several adds for Traders little helper, by the way im the person that you told about malwarebytes , it worked great once again thanks
go here to download traders little helper: http://tlh.easytree.org/
Speedy, thanks so much it downloaded fine with no malware attached and converted the files, actually gave me the option of changing to either flac or mp3 . what is the big deal about lossless . I have downloaded both flac as well as mp3 and cant tell a difference yet on almost every blog I hear people constantly requesting flac , is there really a difference in sound quality as I sure cant tell, maybe my ears are shot from all the loud music ive listened to , just like pete townsend
Thanks, was able to download it and it will convert SHN to either flac or mp3, what is the big deal about so many people preferring flac or shn to mp3 , have my ears gone bad because or am I missing something because I have both flac and mp3 boots and they sound the same to me , yet on every blog people constantly cry out for flac, why is this and once again thanks
Glad it worked. The debate abott FLAC vs MP3 is endless. Some folks prefer it since it is lossless and theoretically, sounds better. I can't tell the difference but that doesn't mean I'm right either. I refuse to engage in the debate. I prefer MP3 even its lossy because I can't hear the difference and it saves on storage space. Others prefer FLAC or SHN. To each there own.
deposit file link is dead , please repost, thanks speedy
new link is up! enjoy!
if you have a chance, could you re-up this show, thanks speedy!
new link is up - enjoy!
That was fast - thank you!
Post a Comment