Bob Dylan
1993-02-05
The Point Depot
Dublin, Ireland
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Maggie's Farm
02. Lenny Bruce
03. All Along the Watchtower
04. Tangled Up In Blue
05. Positively 4th Street
06. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07. She Belongs To Me
08. Tomorrow Night
09. Jim Jones
10. Mr. Tambourine Man
11. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
CD 2:
01. Cat's In The Well
02. I and I
03. The Times They Are A-Changin'
04. Highway 61 Revisited
05. Ballad Of A Thin Man
06. Everything Is Broken
07. It Ain't Me, Babe
Bob Dylan - 1993-02-05 - Dublin, Ireland (SBD)
1993-02-05
The Point Depot
Dublin, Ireland
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Maggie's Farm
02. Lenny Bruce
03. All Along the Watchtower
04. Tangled Up In Blue
05. Positively 4th Street
06. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07. She Belongs To Me
08. Tomorrow Night
09. Jim Jones
10. Mr. Tambourine Man
11. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
CD 2:
01. Cat's In The Well
02. I and I
03. The Times They Are A-Changin'
04. Highway 61 Revisited
05. Ballad Of A Thin Man
06. Everything Is Broken
07. It Ain't Me, Babe
Bob Dylan - 1993-02-05 - Dublin, Ireland (SBD)
During the early 1990s, Bob Dylan took a break from writing new songs. Instead, he focused on recording traditional folk songs that had influenced his musical style. In late 1992, he released the disc, Good as I Been to You, which included covers of 17 folk songs, He followed that with another album of traditional tunes in 1993, entitled World Gone Wrong. Both discs received positive critical reviews. For example, famed critic Robert Christgau gave a B+ grade To Good As I Been To You and an A- to World Gone Wrong. This soundboard recording captures Dylan on tour during this period, in Dublin on February 5, 1993, 22 years ago today, While the set list is filled with Dylan classics, about mid show he plays 2 tunes from Good As I Been To You, Tomorrow Night and Jim Jones.



3 comments:
Not Soundboard. Good Audience, though...
Dead link for me? Thanks!
Just tested it - link is working fine. Be sure you click where it says "lick here to start download from sendspace" And uncheck any box that says use sendspace accelerator.
Post a Comment