Peter Frampton
1976-02-14
Late Show
Capitol Theatre
Passaic, NJ
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)
02. Just This Time Of Year
03. Penny For Your Thoughts > One More Time
04. Baby, I Love Your Way
05. Sail Away
06. Something's Happening
07. Doobie Wah
08. Lines On My Face
09. I Wanna Go To The Sun
10. Show Me The Way
11. (I'll Give You) Money
12. It's A Plain Shame
13. Do You Feel Like We Do
1976-02-14
Late Show
Capitol Theatre
Passaic, NJ
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)
02. Just This Time Of Year
03. Penny For Your Thoughts > One More Time
04. Baby, I Love Your Way
05. Sail Away
06. Something's Happening
07. Doobie Wah
08. Lines On My Face
09. I Wanna Go To The Sun
10. Show Me The Way
11. (I'll Give You) Money
12. It's A Plain Shame
13. Do You Feel Like We Do



6 comments:
Loooove vintage Peter Frampton - thanks for this!
Man i miss the 70s so much Frampton. Eagles.Fleetwoode Mac, Steve Miller Band, Abba, McCartney, Elton,Linda,Stones.Zep , Who.even lighter weight stuff like Styx,Supertramp Thin Lizzie were better than todays stuff and oh yeah how could i leave out Queen
I reposted both Capitol Theater shows from February 14, 1976 - enjoy!
Hi, can you re-up these two Capital Theater shows? Thank you!
Kevin.
NEW LINK IS UP! enjoy!
@Gman - I reposted both Capitol Theater shows from February 14, 1976 - enjoy!
Post a Comment