Bruce Springsteen
1980-12-29
Nassau Coliseum
Uniondale, NY
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Night
02. Out In The Street
03. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
04. Who’ll Stop The Rain
xx. Darkness On The Edge Of Town [officially released]
05. Factory
06. Dialogue
07. Independence Day
08. Two Hearts
09. Prove It All Night
10. The Promised Land
11. This Land Is Your Land
12. The River
13. Badlands
14. Thunder Road
CD 2:
15. Cadillac Ranch
16. Sherry Darling
17. Hungry Heart
18. Merry Christmas Baby
19. Fire
20. Candy’s Room
21. Because The Night
22. 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
23. For You
24. Stolen Car
25. Wreck On The Highway
CD 3:
26. Point Blank
27. The Ties That Bind
28. Ramrod
xx. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch) [officially released]
xx. Incident On 57th Street [officially released]
29. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
30. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
31. Jungleland
32. Born To Run
33. Devil With The Blue Dress On >
34. Good Golly Miss Molly >
35. CC Rider >
36. Jenny Take A Ride boogie >
37. I Hear A Train > Devil With The Blue Dress On(reprise)
Songs marked officially released ARE NOT INCLUDED.
LINK REMOVED - OFFICALLY RELEASED
Bruce Springsteen - Back To Back 1980 - #2: As promised, here's part 2 of our Back to Back set featuring Bruce Springsteen in 1980. This one is a soundboard recording from the Nassau Coliseum from December 29, 1980, 37 years ago today. With 35 songs, including versions of Merry Christmas Baby and Santa Claus is Coming To Town, this show captures Springsteen and The E Street Band pulling out all the stops just across the river from their New Jersey home.



19 comments:
Hello My Friend. I have found many wonderful things on your great blog, and I'm sure that Bruce will be yet another. I have tried many times to download this amazing show, and each time my transfer rate slowly dwindles down to about 10, showing another 16 hours to complete the download, and I just finally have to give up. Wondering if there's any chance you could change that situation. Thanks so much for all the good things you're doing, and very happy 2011.
Iggymo
Thanks you for all the kind words! I'm glad you enjoy this blog! I just tested this download and it works fine! Try using a different browser -- Mozilla Firefox tends to work well.
THANK YOU........anon
It is nearly two years since you posted this and I'd like to tell you this is the only working free download of this show I can find anywhere on the Internet. You kick ass, sir/ma'am. Thank you for all your work here.
Glad we could help! And stop back in late December when we'll have another soundboard from this run of shows!
Hi Speedymjb,Thanks for all your uploads,I just love listening to Bruce but it seems I am a tad too late to download this show as it no longer on rapidshare.It says :Download not available File owner's public traffic exhausted.Any chance of a reup?Thanks in advance
That's because of the wonderful folks at Rapidshare - see this post for more details: http://so-many-roads-boots.blogspot.com/2012/11/rapidshare-limits-downloads.html.
Give me a few days and I'll see if I can put up a new link on another host.
new link is up! enjoy!
Thank you for the speedy responce,Pardon the pun! downloading right now, really looking forward to hearing this & hopefully seeing in 2013 in Cork, Republic of Ireland,
thanks again.
Matman61
Dead link
new link is up!
Unfortunately, this link has expired. Could you please re-post it whenever you get a chance? Thanks very much!
New link is up! enjoy!
I will say it yet again - AWESOME! Thanks so much!
My pleasure!
Can you share where the officially released tracks could be found?
Sorry - I have no information on where the officially released tracks can be found - all I know is what is listed above
From what I can garner, the only possible 'official' release would be the 2 tracks on the 1975-1985 live box and there is no version of "Incident on 57th Street' on that collection. Not a BS expert, but hope this input helps ;>)Maybe another BS fan can shed better light.
Thank you a ton for this one.
Post a Comment