Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Elvis Costello - 1977-12-06 - Utica, NY (FM)

Elvis Costello
& The Attractions
1977-12-06
4 Acres Club
Utica, NY
FM Broadcast
256 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Pump It Up
02. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
03. Waiting For The End Of The World
04. No Action
05. No Dancing
06. The Beat
07. Less Than Zero
08. Roadette Song
09. Living In Paradise
10. Little Triggers
11. Radio, Radio
12. You Belong To Me
13. Miracle Man
14. Watching The Detectives
15. Lipstick Vogue

Encore 1:
16. Mystery Dance

Encore 2:
17. Lip Service
18. I'm Not Angry


Elvis Costello - Back To Back 1977 - #2:  As promised, here's part 2 of our Back to Back Set featuring the Elvis Costello in 1977. This one is an FM broadcast from Utica from December 6, 1977, 40 years ago today.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Marcy, NY and "Four Acres" was an old farmhouse converted into a bar/club that often got big name acts before they became stars. It was about 2 miles away from where I lived. I attended this show there and also "The Clash" that same year.

Post a Comment