We'll be away for a few days celebrating Christmas with the family!
Be back posting music again on December 26!
Everyone have a great holiday!
And I leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas songs, entitled a "Christmas Auld Lang Syne, from the late, great Bobby Darin!
Be back posting music again on December 26!
Everyone have a great holiday!
And I leave you with one of my very favorite Christmas songs, entitled a "Christmas Auld Lang Syne, from the late, great Bobby Darin!

10 comments:
Speedy, your site is a daily gift, thanks for your efforts and generosity! Merry Christmas! Enjoy family time :-)
Merry Christmas from our house to yours. Thanks, for being so supportive this year. Have a happy new year. jimg.
Merry Christmas! thanks for all of the great music!
Speedy,
I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & thank you for all the amazing shows you share on your blog. All of your hard work is very appreciated!
Regards,
Steve
Merry Christmas. Thank you, for the presents all year long!
Thanks so much for a great year of your blog - I check it daily and really enjoy it. Merry Christmas to you and yours, speedy!
Thanks for all the great music. Have a good break!
Thank you all for the kind words and Christmas wishes1 May your holiday be joyous and peaceful, and filled wih good cheer and great music!!
Thank you, Speedy, for another year of music and your thoughtful presentation of it.
I know it ain't easy!
Peace on Earth and good will towards men.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a blessed 2018. Thanks again for your generosity in sharing on this site.
Post a Comment