U2
1989-12-31
The Point
Dublin, Ireland
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Auld Lang Syne > Where the Streets Have No Name
02. I Will Follow
03. I Still Haven t Found What I"m Looking For
04. MLK
05. One Tree Hill
06. Gloria
07. God Pt. II
08. Desire
09. All Along The Watchtower
10. All I Want Is You
11. Bad
12. Van Diemens Land
13. Star Spangled Banner > Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Running To Stand Still > Dirty Old Town
15. New Years Day
16. Pride
17. Party Girl
18. Angel Of Harlem
19. When Love Comes To Town
20. Love Rescue Me
21. 40
U2 - Back To Back 1989 - #2: As promised, here's part 2 of our 2nd Back to Back Set featuring U2 in 1989. This one is a soundboard recording from December 31, 1989, 28 years ago today.1989,the last of 4 shows at the Point in Dublin, concerts which marked the close of one phase of the band's career. When they would return to the rock scene in 1991 with the release of the album Achtung Baby, they would debut a new sound, direction, and attitude.



4 comments:
Thanks and congratulations on your 1000th post! You do a lot of good sharing all this fine music. I hope you and yours have a great 2013.
new link is up - enjoy
Hi! Can you please re-upload this concert? Thank you very Much.
New link is up for all 4 Dublin December 1989 shows - enjoy!
Post a Comment