The Eagles
1994-08-24
Giants Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ
Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. Hotel California
02. Victim of Love
03. New Kid In Town
04. Wasted Time
05. Pretty Maids All In A Row
06. The Girl From Yesterday
07. I Can't Tell You Why
08. New York Minute
09. Ordinary Average Guy
10. Lyin' Eyes > One of These Nights
CD 2:
01. Tequila Sunrise
02. Help Me Thru the Night
03. Love Will Keep Us Alive
04. Heart of the Matter
05. You Belong to the City
06. Boys of Summer
07. Funk #49
08. Dirty Laundry
09. Smugglers Blues
10. Life's Been Good
11. All She Wants To Do Is Dance
12. Heartache Tonight
13. Life in the Fast Lane
CD 3:
01. Get Over It
02. Rocky Mountain Way
03. Already Gone
04. Desperado
05. Take It Easy
Today, we feature an amazing soundboard from The Eagles at Giants Stadium on August 24, 1994, 20 years ago today. The Eagles had broken up in 1980, and had not performed together for 14 years when they decided to reunite for a tour in 1994. Their Hell Freezes Over Tour, (the name was taken from Don Henley’s recurring answer to questions during their hiatus as to when the band would get back together) was gigantic commercial success, running from April 1994 well into 1996. The tour spawned an album by the same name, which sold over 6 million copies. The Eagles were back on top of the rock world, and continue today to sell out stadiums whenever they get together to tour. This show features a great mix of pre and post Joe Walsh tunes, as well as songs from the band members' solo careers.



23 comments:
many many thanks!
I just listened to the whole thing and I must say that it is the BEST Eagles boot I have ever heard, and I have listened to a bunch of Eagle boots. The sax is haunting beautiful especially on "You Belong To The City". It gave me cold chills. Bravo to Al Garth, and Don Felder lighting it up on the lead guitar. What a set and a great set list to go with it. Thanks so much for the set and for all You do..
John in Cincinnati
Superb-thank you, thank you, and thank you!
As usual, Top notch quality. Thank you again!!
Many thanks for this show!
Speedy:
This Eagles "Get Freeze It" one is no longer avalable on any of the mirrored links. Can you PLEASE re-up it?
Thanks in advance!
new link is up!
Woah...this is one a FANTASTIC boot, both the performance AND the sound quality, which is better than most commercial live releases. It's true SBD-mixed stereo - with absolutely amazing clarity. I wish they all sounded like this one.
It would be nice if downloaders could always leave a few comments regarding sound quality (stereo/mono, distorted or not, hiss or not, etc). Some of us only like boots if the sound is high quality. This one delivers...!
Speedy: THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!
Glad you enjoyed. I try to mostly post SBD and FM recordings so that the sound quality is good. Some are better than others, and some like this one, truly are exceptional.
I saw the Eagles two months prior to this show in Denver and they were great. I always wanted to have a copy of that show, but I guess this is the next best thing! I agree with the other posters; the sound is terrific. Thanks!
-Scott
I've enjoyed your site for years. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into it. This boot is no longer available. Any chance that you could re-post it. Thanks !!
new link is up! enjoy!
Awesome !! Thanks so much for the repost and all the work you put into this site.
Sendspace link is dead. A repost would be appreciated.
New link is up! enjoy!
The file's been removed. Peter. (Sydney)
new link is up! enjoy!
Awesome show! Thank you! I saw the Eagles on this tour. Great show! Brings back lots of memories!
This is simply a fantastic recording!
Howdy Speedy, this one is in need of a new kink. When you have a chance, could you kindly update? Looks like this show is a real gem. Thanks!
New link is up - enjoy!
Thanks Speedy for the re-up, what a show! 30 songs, the NJ-NY crowd got their money's worth that night. Actually had seen your comment at HRC, directing folks here for the 'full monty' ha, but then the link was down. Great sound, will really be enjoying this one, maybe it's the peak of their 'second act', before a lot of things went south for them.
Last comment, forgot to get the name in there!
Post a Comment