For those of you who follow the excellent music site, The New JDP, you may have noticed that no new posts have gone up for about a month. Well, I just heard from JustDave, who runs the site, and seems that he has been dealing with some personal matters over the last few weeks. All is well now, and JustDave asked me to let folks know he'll be back posting shows in about 2 weeks.
So, stay tuned for more great music from JustDave and The New JDP in the weeks ahead!

8 comments:
Glad to Hear
Thanks for the update. I've been checking his site every day, and wondering where he has been.
Bob W.
Good news. I keep looking each day. Patience pays off and look forward to the return! Thanks.
Good to hear. Life does get complicated!
Thanks for the update! Was getting worried.
/
Deckard
Yes indeed good to hear that he will return. thankx for the news
Another fine site, thanks for posting the info and I hope everythings okay for Dave.
Nice to hear that Just Dave will be back soon. Wishing him all the best,
Derek from Paris
Post a Comment